Fangsheng bridge is located at the east end of North Street and crosses Caogang river. In 1571, it was built by the monk Xingchao of Cimen Temple in Zhu Jiajiao, after 15 years of funds raising. After its completion, the area within 500 meters around the bridge became a place for the monks and followers to free captive fish or tortoises . On the first and fifteenth day of each lunar month, people come here to release fish. Stakes were put in the river to prohibit Fishermen from casting nets and fishing here, hence the name Fangsheng Bridge meaning life releasing. The bridge is 70.8m long, 5.8m wide and 7.4M high. It is the landmark of Zhu Jiajiao ancient town also the largest and longest existing five arch stone bridge in Shanghai known as "NO.1 bridge in Shanghai".
● Yuanjin Buddhist Temple
● Kezhi Garden